I have heard pro's and con's of immediate dentures after extractions.
Too late now for me I guess, but I opt not to have immediate dentures put in for the upper. I just had my extrations done on Tues along with the smoothing out of the bone. 2hr procedure. Though I think I did very well, with mild pain after the surgery, I don't feel much swelling and wondering if I did the right thing by waiting till all swelling goes down before the impressions? I can deal with the no teeth on the upper because I don't smile anyway, so that is not a concern. Next week stitches come out and then I guess impressions. Then I have to wait 10 days for the new choppers!
Anyone else did this, waited for the impressions?